The Westin Paris - Vendôme
3 Rue De Castiglione, Paris, 75001, France
Phone: (33)(0)1 44 77 11 11
3.9/5 (24 reviews)
The Westin Paris - Vendôme
The Westin Paris - Vendôme is centrally located in Paris' first arrondissement, making it effortless for guests to enjoy shopping, sightseeing and a business visit. The hotel is only a 10 minute walk to Concorde, the Louvre Museum and the Place Vendôme.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 24 verified guest reviews
74%of our guests
recommend this hotel
1. The hotel locates right in front of the Tuileris Garden and also near a metro station and therefore convenient to get around.
2. As compared to the new design hotels in Paris, the Westin staff are warmer and more professional.
3. As a platinum member, I have received an early check in, and the choice of breakfast. I was also upgraded to a room with a very nice review facing the garden.
4. The room services were yummy.
1. The bed is not cozy enough considering the early Feb weather.
2. The facility is a little bit old which is understandable given the years of this hotel.
- Check-in 3:00 PM | Check-out 12:00 PM
- High Speed Internet Access in Guest Rooms for EUR 19 day and Complimentary WIFI Internet Access in Public Areas
- Valet Parking, EUR 29 per day
- Central location in Paris first arrondissement
- SPG Members Benefits : 20% discount on the food excluding breakfast, menus, brunch and 10% discount on beverage
- SPG Category 6
How to find us
The Westin Paris - Vendôme offers the best of the city, with simply stunning views of the Eiffel Tower. It is near to the Louvre Museum and Tuileries Gardens, Place Vendôme and Place de la Concorde, as well as the elegant boutiques of rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
- ATM / LCL
- ATM / Société Générale
- RER A / Auber
- Le Potager des Oiseaux
- Parc André Citroën
- Raspail Market
- Six Senses Spa
- Tuileries Garden
- Eiffel Tour
- Louvre Museum
- Musée de l'Orangerie
- Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle
- The Senate
- Metro Line 1 - 8 - 12 / Concorde
- GREEN FACTORY
- L'Epicerie Générale
- Shinzo Paris boutique
- Stella McCartney Boutique
How To Get Here
Le First restaurant boudoir paris offers a chic setting for a contemporary twist on traditional Brasserie-style cuisine. When the weather allows, le First extends outdoor to La Terrasse, in the hotels main courtyard. For tempting cocktails with delicious light fare and snacks, discover the cozy Tuileries Bar.
- Le First
- Tuileries Bar
- La Terrasse
Hours Of Operation
Plan the perfect meeting or wedding in the City of Lights
The Westin Paris - Vendôme is home to some of the city’s most splendid, historic, and accommodating meeting rooms, including three grand salons adorned with exquisite Second Empire-style frescoes.